Based in Koog aan de Zaan, the Netherlands
August 14, 2012
Sticky Bump is a local multi-player party game for 2 to 4 players. Players have to dodge others while collecting traffic cones for points, or chase others to bump into them and switch roles. A game that's constantly trying to make you scream, laugh and push the others off the couch.
Sticky Bump was developed because there are just not enough local multi-player games that you can play with friends while optionally enjoying a beer.
- Local multi-player for 2-4 players
- Hunt, escape, collect, dodge, chase, and get bumped
- Hyper realistic bumper car driving
- 300 flashing lights, 15 rotating spots and 16 million colors
- Up-beat soundtrack blended with traditional Dutch funfair sounds
Sticky Bump Official Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Festival of Games, Showcase participant" Sticky Bump, 2012
- "Indigo, Showcase participant" Sticky Bump, 2012
- "Sticky Bump is another one of those amazingly good XBLIG multiplayer games."
- Captain Joel, 1-UP or POISON
- "It looks way better than Burger King's competing Xbox 360 bumper car sim Big Bumpin', in any case."
- Danny Cowan, IndieGames.com
- "Sticky Bump is super entertaining and will surely spark some fierce (but friendly!) competition between you and your friends."
- Jennifer Roger, Short And Sweet Reviews
Organic game development by Jordin Kee.
More information on Keeweed, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Sticky Bump Credits
Design & Development
Daniëlle v/d Wijngaarden